Hoeve Carpe Diem’s campsite rules
Upon arrival, please drive through the green, iron gate (near the three flags). Stop at the last barn at your left. Your vehicle can be parked here while you check in at the reception (right behind the terrace).
After (un)loading, please park your car in the car park next to the campsite. Visitors may park their vehicles in the visitor car park behind the farm house.
Check-in is from 13.00 on, please check out before 12.00. There is someone at the reception until 18.30. If you wish to arrive later, please contact us!
- The campsite has a fairly hard, grassed surface due to (long-term) drought. Sharp tent herrings may prove handy! Please do not use plastic or root-preventing sheets in your front awning, since they smother the grass. Please use eco mats or breathable groundsheets!
- BBQ permitted, but always be careful with fire. Place concrete tiles under the BBQ and fill a bucket with water!
- Please deposit household waste, except for plastics, in a closed bag in the waste container. Kindly use the bucket for kitchen waste from fruit and vegetables, which will be fed to our farm animals.
- We welcome dogs, provided they are kept on a leash, so they won’t chase the farm animals or bother other guests. Please walk your dog in the forest (150 m) and not in the farmyard. Should your dog accidentally foul the farmyard, please clean up after it.
- Visitors have a reporting obligation and must report to reception. If your visitors want to stay overnight, kindly let us know in advance.
- Keep the campsite clean and tidy. There is a suitable disposal point for grey water and chemical toilet waste.
- Feel free to explore the farm and get up close with the farm animals. Remember, however, that animals will be animals. They are sometimes unpredictable and may bite.